Incura uses innovative IV infusions combined with evidence-based practices that are shown to drastically reduce painful drug withdrawal symptoms, reset the brain, and stop addiction in its tracks.
REGISTERED NURSE POSITIONS
Full & Part-time Positions avail
The Incura Clinic Nurse is responsible for managing the medical care of all patients in Detox, PHP, and IOP.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current AR Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS
- Experience using EMR’s
- Conducts History & Physical and Nursing Assessment on all patients
- Starts IV’s and administers IV, subcutaneous, intramuscular, and oral medications
- Takes vital signs
- Responsible for lab draws and centrifuge
- Administers scheduled and random urine drug screens
- Responsible for all medical inventory
- Educate Patients concerning diagnoses, treatments & expectations
Please apply in person, call, or email your resume.
3805 McCain Park Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72116
P. (501) 747-1731
Incura Treatment Center frequently has multiple full & part-time positions available for Nurses, Counselors & Therapists (LPC, LAC, CIT, LSW, Peer Support Specialist, etc).
Our Mission is to provide individualized, patient-centered, and compassionate care in a safe and supportive environment for persons suffering with substance use disorders. Our multidisciplinary team is passionate about seeing each person holistically in order to help them heal physically, mentally, and spiritually; and provide them with the skills to achieve long-lasting recovery while glorifying God.
These results are not typical. Individual results may vary.